Mystery Crates Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Darien_DMan, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Darien_DMan

I want a plugin that uses "Keys" To unlock Chest "Crates" Where they right click on the chest and it gives them a kit, money or a extra key. I need the config to be able to let me make multiple keys and crates with different coloured names. And so that it allows me to do commands like kits so that when they access the chest they get the item. Also i need it so it removes the key from there inventory after they used it. I also need to set it so like GOD Armour is a 1/50 chance and $20000000 is 1/10 etc.

Suggested Name- KeyCrates

Permissions-
    keycrate.*
    keycrate.sign
    keycrate.chest
    keycrate.key
    (You add whats you think is needed.)

Commands-
    (I need this so it automatically does it not so they get the command and it only does it once)
    /pex user {name} add essentials.kits.<kit name>
    /eco give {name} <Amount Money>

2. Offline

Macaron

Are you saying something like <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. Offline

PapiDimmi

[quote uid=90941340 name="Macaron" post=2821637]Are you saying something like <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

What the...

You have to <font color="#ff0000">p<font color="#800000">a</font><font color="#ff6600">y</font></font> to get Spigot plugins?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Offline

Darien_DMan

No guys its fine i found one that's what i want. Thanks tho... I'm new to this website so dunno how to delete this post

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You can't

6. Offline

TheOatBaron

7. Offline

PapiDimmi there is a "premium" category on spigot where devs can sell their plugins for money. A majority of the plugins are free tho

8. Offline

PapiDimmi

That's really odd. I would never pay for a plugin, unless it's absolutely necessary to have that specific plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.