Need: Hub Effects (For A Hub Server)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by candyfloss20, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Offline

candyfloss20

Hello There i am Candyfloss20 and i am the owner of a server network that will be opened soon and basically and need a plugin that does the following

Plugin Name: Toggle Hub Effects (the) For Short

Desc: Well If A Player dose /the speed then i says Speed Toggled On and gives then speed and then if
    they do the command again it says Speed Toggled Off and takes away there speed.
    same with jump boost and invis

Commands:
    /the speed - Toggles Speed On-Off
    /the jump - Toggles Jump On-Off
    /the invis - Toggles Invis On-Off

Permissions:
    the.speed
    the.jump
    the.invis

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you would be willing to make this then please
    message me on skype: cookies.king

PS: i know some code myself but im busy will school work and other server stuff that need doing
    or i would of done this my self.
    here is a link that might help: https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/making-a-toggle-command.206241/

e1kfws7 likes this.
  2. Offline

candyfloss20

Thanks e1kfws7 for making this plugin for me! :D I will be sure to give you credit for it when my server is out to the public

Regards Candyfloss20

e1kfws7
    Not to be a pain but how would i give say normal player just speed and jump and vips invis
    because when i get the players the.speed or the. <anything> it still says that they have no permissions
    are the permissions not (the.speed , the.jump , the.invis) or is there a bug.
    but other that that loving the plugin so far!
    Regards candyfloss20

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  3. Offline

AzureusNation

The permissions are:
    the.speed
    the.jump
    the.invis

4. Offline

candyfloss20

AzureusNation e1kfws7
    I know that but when i give said permissions to my players it still says you do not have permissions Untitled.png
    [​IMG]

5. Offline

e1kfws7

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see the Permissions: line. I'll put them in right away, I suppose. Gimme a few minutes.

candyfloss20 I'm really sorry candyfloss20, It was late and I just rushed through this. But here you go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/47l9jw0nznmxrpo/THE.jar

Commands:
    /thespeed
    /thejump
    /theinvis
    Permissions:
    the.speed
    the.jump
    the.invis
    [​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  6. Offline

candyfloss20

e1kfws7 its ok we all forget thing sometimes
    but for the 2nd time thanks SOOOO much for takeing the time to make this

7. Offline

e1kfws7

candyfloss20 I had nothing left to do. :p I was just scouting the forums for something to code found this and then just did it at like 3 in the morning. xD But thank you for letting me create this for you. I hope it works the way you want it to if there are any other problems just let me know.

8. Offline

candyfloss20

e1kfws7
    No Problem xD and thanks again feel free to upload to bukkit for others to enjoy (but if you do could you like this forum post please)

9. Offline

e1kfws7

candyfloss20
    I'll keep it private ;) If it was a bigger project than I would.

candyfloss20 likes this.