Need Plugin Testers- My Version of Multiverse

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by The Gaming Grunts, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! So, I've been working on a plugin I like to call GlobalManager (my own version of Multiverse) for almost two months now and I think that it's time for me to open it up to the public for some early testing. I've done private testing by myself on a test server, but that only goes so far and I'd like to know what it is like to run the plugin on live servers. So, I ask that that you guys download it and give it a shot and report back with your findings :) For compensation, I will list you and your server on the plugin's BukkitDev page.

Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Note: The plugin is in it's Alpha stage (version 1.6), so it is limited at the moment, but the basic features are still there.

Features

Easy World Configuration
    * The plugin allows for detailed customization of every world on your server, ranging from controlling entity spawning to controlling how players are affected in the world. This might sound like a lot, but it is actually very simple and easy to do!

Custom World Generation
    * Not only can you customize your worlds down to the smallest detail, but you can also generate custom worlds to your liking! The built-in world generator comes preloaded with options for popular worlds, such as void and flat worlds and will (eventually) allow for control of what blocks the world can be made out of! How neat is that? And yes, you can generate your standard worlds as well :)

Boost Your Server Performance
    * Ever notice high resource usage when running many worlds on your server? Well, this plugin is centered around the idea of having as little of an impact on servers as possible. GlobalManager contains many features to reduce the amount of resources your server is using and keep them low!

<font color="#222222"><font color="#141414">Statistic Tracking</font></font>
    * GlobalManager has a neat little per-world statistic tracker. Though it is limited at the moment to counting player deaths, blocks placed & destroyed, and mob spawning, just to name a few, it will eventually be expanded into something much, much bigger.

<font color="#222222"><font color="#141414">Commands & Permissions</font></font>
    * /world | Base command for everything world-related in the game. More info can be found by typing the command in-game| Permission: globalmanager.worldcommand
    * /wedit | Base command to allow for basic editing of world attributes while in-game. Attributes are the settings for the worlds and can be found in the worlds.yml file | Permission: globalmanager.edit

<font color="#222222"><font color="#141414">Known Bugs</font></font>
    * The option to generate a world using one of the built-in generators is bugged and doesn't work. You can still create a world normally using any outside generator
    * Backing up files will overwrite any backup with the same name (i.e. "3-28-14" will be overwritten if it is the same name as the current backup)
    * If you notice any bugs please tell me! That is the only way they will be fixed!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  2. Just wondering if anyone decided to test it out. Really need some feedback on it :)

3. Offline

CoolComixs

I will try it now!

I cannot get it to work, I am running the newest bukkit for 1.7

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  4. CoolComixs
    Strange. Anyways, I'll edit the description and put up the latest build. Many more features have been added and some bugs have been fixed.

Newest build: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  5. Offline

CoolComixs

The Gaming Grunts

Ok, when I get home I shall try it.

I have a question, could you help me with my own plugin, do you know how to modify the quit message, I cannot tiger out how to change it. If you help me I will put your name down for credit.

6. CoolComixs
    Sounds good. PM me your code and I'll take a look :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.