NEED SMALL SET OF PERMISSIONS MADE[READ DESC BEFORE YOU HATE]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ndj123456, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ndj123456

okay i really would appreciate it if someone could make me a small set of permissions, Also sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum but i wasnt sure were to put it. If yu could help me please comment below or personal message me, Also if you know that i have posted this in the wrong place please could you send me a kink of were i should post it.

1 more thing im not lazy ive tried many of times and i cant do them.

thanks for ure help if you do help

-NDJ123456

2. Offline

MysteryManX

Seriously? A two year old could do it :confused: its something you need to do yourself, we don't know what you want people to do on your server, its all up to you. I don't understand what you find difficult about it?

3. Offline

ndj123456

Its just annoying and it may be easyfor you theres always something that goes wrong!

also i said whats the point in posting that ive said i cant do them thats all you need to know if you dont have anything useful to post then dont post at all!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  4. Offline

MysteryManX

http://ess.khhq.net/wiki/Group_Manager/Config
    Maybe you should learn, like I did :) go and do some research, Google around, find solutions, that's how I learn

5. Offline

Necrodoom

i dont know why people think they can run a server when they cant be bothered to make a permissions file...

6. Offline

MysteryManX

Exactly what I think. If you wanna run a server you got to be prepared to do this sort of stuff

7. Offline

Jade

That's offtopic, instead of stating what you think, you should link him a tutorial so he CAN learn without the stress of finding a half decent tutorial.
    Personally, I don't have one, as I use bPermissions. But good luck, OP!

8. Offline

minecrafterwork I steal plugins as my own

If you use bPermissions or PermissionsEX go to their Bukkit page and you will find a Wiki which contains a tutorial

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.