Need Trade Rout Plugin!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by WaterBendingDragon, Sep 6, 2014.

1. I'm making a town server. The basic idea is that there are 5 high towns and that players that join can live in they're choice. Each town is run by an Admin who can build up their city in creative mode, but they have to collect crafting materials and supplies and food in survival. A key part to the gathering materials thing would be trade routs. So if two towns needed money, they could pay each other for tradable goods.

For this plugin, I think it would be cool if when you typed (/traderout create <coordinate of town 1> <coordinate of the town you are delivering to>) it would spawn an npc cow that would have an openable inventory that you could place your tradable goods in and a gravel trade rout to the other town. After you put the items in, the cow would travel down the road and wait at the other town for the supplies to be empty. Also in the config file, there would be prices that could be set for each item.

I hope someone can find/make a cool plugin like this!

Thanks in advance! :D
    - WaterBendingDragon

2. Offline

xMakerx

This sounds really cool. Good luck on getting this filled!

3. Btw it would have to be compatible with 1.8 because this is going on my 1.8 server.

And for people who have seen my plugin requests before, incase you were wondering I own a relatively new server and my theme changes a lot xD Thats why last week I needed some RPG stuff.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Yeah I know, but I want to use it for my 1.8 bukkit server when 1.8 bukkit comes out.

BTW, I hear that Mojang took over bukkit and DinnerBone is working on Bukkit 1.8 now, is this true?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

That also means that we can't make it compatible yet.
    Till now that are just rumors, no changew have been made.

PapiDimmi likes this.
  7. Just to be clear though, this plugin cant use Spout (because I hear it's a pain and that no one uses it) but it can use things like vault and other necessary plugins.

Oh yeah and with the 1.8 thing, I want a plugin that is updated regularly that way it's likely that it will be updated to 1.8.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  8. Offline

If there will be an 1.8 version of bukkit

9. Yeah I'm not sure anymore... I really want a 1.8 server, but now that Microsoft bought Mojang I don't know if they will continue it... I'm pretty sure that DB will still program it, and that he's staying at Mojang because of his Twitter Feed. I love my Minecraft Server and the players on it, I will be very very sad if no one continues minecraft because vanilla is simply boring.