new enchants (1)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chunkaymonkay, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chunkaymonkay

Suggested name: Lore Enchantments
    What I want: can someone make a plugin that adds a new enchants to the server? to add these enchants to armor you do /ae enchant % for example im holding a gold chestplate i do /ae block 2%
    Enchantment:
    Dodge: dodges a mob / players damage, sends a message to the attacker and the player being attacked saying "&a&l** BLOCKED [ATTACKERS NAME] ** and to the attacker it says "&a&l** BLOCKED [player that blocked the damage name] **
    Permissions: ae.add
    Commands: /ae [enchant] [percent]

2. Offline

chunkaymonkay

3. Offline

XgXXSnipz

chunkaymonkay LOL, everyone wants this in a different way, do understand that enchantments cant be made through plugins, as I believe they are client side, not possible sorry there are ways around it but its tedious

4. Offline

MisterErwin

This is actually possible: You just have to
    • give the item the glowing effect
    • add a lore
    • handle the stuff you want to have done (Listeners)
    :)
    But chunkaymonkay - Blocking 100% is a bit OP, or not?
    Maybe look at those enchantments
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-enchantments/pages/all-enchantments/

5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Just because you don't know how to accomplish this or don't like it, it doesn't mean that this applies to all devs...
    Whatever seems difficult to you may be easy for someone else.

Also adding Lores to items and scanning them for certain keywords is possible. The Enchantment Glow Effect can also be applied to items, not that fancy but possible.

EDIT: MisterErwin You ninja!

MisterErwin likes this.
  6. Offline

MisterErwin

mrCookieSlime The humble bundle mail almost saved you :p
    But your first paragraph is also true, so +1 :)

7. Offline

XgXXSnipz

mrCookieSlime MisterErwin NO I mean as in putting it in an enchanting table, you can actually get the enchantment, I did not think that this is possible

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

XgXXSnipz
    There are Events when you enchant something + they have a method to get the enchanted item allowing you to add a lore.

9. Offline

MisterErwin

10. Offline

chunkaymonkay

not trying to sound rude or anything but i didnt ask for it to be in an enchanting table
    MisterErwin and yeah thats a bit to op since wouldnt that block each and every hit? like 2% block has a 2% chance to block

MisterErwin and yes i tried that and its not exactly what i am looking for but thanks though!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  11. Offline

chunkaymonkay

12. Offline

dsdevil

BUMP* it looks like a cool idea and i would love to have it on my server :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.