New Plugin Test and Review Before Launch (Have a peek)

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by jamescosten, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jamescosten

Ok guys well if you dont know who i am, i currently write reviews on all plugins in bukkit. I do short reviews and tutorials on youtube. I have a main thread if you fancy seeing what im upto at mo and which plugins i have reviewed.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/youtube-plugin-review-channel-launched.17085/

Also my youtube channel if you want to check some of the reviews out ar located on that thread.
    My idea is simple, before your plugin is launched officially i come and test it, video a review so that when you launch it, it will have a working example and helpfull tutorial. To stop all those pesky questions in your posts :).

Its beneficial for both of us, you get my subscribers and fans looking at your plugin, and i get people looking at my videos promoting your plugin. SImple YES

If you have any questions then please message me.

2. Offline

KoryuObihiro

ALL OF MY PLUGINS KTHX.

jamescosten likes this.
  3. Offline

jamescosten

Lol No probs mate but will be in a queue. i am going to smash it all this coming week :) so i will get yours done mid-next week, ok??

Adamki11s likes this.
  4. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Sure, and if you want to collab with me about details that'd be great. :)

5. Offline

jamescosten

6. Offline

Windwaker

I have a project coming out soon. Perhaps you would want to do this? I have seen your videos. I like what your doing ;)

7. Offline

jamescosten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.