No idea how to use permissions.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by barkerb23, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

barkerb23

I need help. Me and 2 other friends play on a server every day and i've been adding new fun stuff like Mobhealth and nametags and coloredsigns. The problem is we don't know how to work the permissions file where we have prefixes, and NOBODY has admin permissions that enable us to cheat (Give items, /Op and whatever else)

Can someone help me make a permission file? Please I really need help. I use PermissionsEX

2. Offline

soccerwiz998

There are TONS of tutorials on youtube/google. Just search of PermissionsEX tutorials and how to use. You can even find some example setups of it. Here are some links: (pretty in-depth tutorial.). And here's an example PEX setup http://pastebin.com/FHZVhe7u Good luck, if you need any specific help let me know.

3. Offline

AGC-Intra

As mentioned above there are many tutorials on setting up permissions.
    I recommend using the tutorial/links provided on the plugin makers bukkit page.
    Meanwhile as far as /Op goes, even though you might not have permissions ingame to Op yourself or someone else you can add yourself to the server Ops.txt(.converted) file as an official Op
    or from the server console you can type: op PLAYERNAME
    and that will Op that player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.