No one can build on my server!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nalat, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nalat

I have the permissions plugin and the essentials plugin. Don't forget I also have the world edit plugin. Everything has been successfully installed and set up, but no one and not even ME can build. I checked on spawn protection and everything and that's not even there! So I don't know what's going on. Can someone help? Thanks!
    -Nalat
    P.S. Here's a screenshot of my server.properties:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Offline

JanTTuX

dude u must put BUILD = TRUE on permissions

jtlcr777 likes this.
  3. Offline

OniDono

I believe people need your permissions>groups.yml file to tell you whats going wrong..

4. Offline

Nalat

Ok I just found out suddenly there is NOTHING in the .yml files!!! This is weird and I'll fix it srry guys. If I have more trouble I'll tell you.

5. Offline

Deleted user

Yeah, they come like that.

If you need help knowing what to put in them then I can link you to a post I made for someone who had the exact same problem.

btw, if everything had been installed successfully and set up then they wouldn't be empty. ;)

6. Offline

jtlcr777

You have no idea how many people I tell the same thing to. Why would you download something without knowing what it does?

7. Offline

Nalat

I knew what it did... I just forgot it came empty.

8. Offline

CruzBishop

JSYK for the future, if you just copy the Permissions jar file and don't copy the other files, they're automatically generated :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.