NoOp

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LocknReload, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LocknReload

Hello,

My request for a plugin is where any OPPED player in game cannot do the command /op. You can only use the command /op via the console. If anyone can create this plugin that would be much appreciated and if you do create this plugin please post the download link in the comments section below :) Thank you

2. Offline

RRServer

NoCheatPlus has a feature just like this. I would imagine you are using that plugin as its the most common anti-cheat plugin. If not, I could make it, however, I'm a bit busy.

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

LocknReload WorldGuard has an option for this. Or just use a permission plugin instead of OP status.

4. Offline

RW_Craft

I'll do this for you =D

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

6. Offline

caderape

PapiDimmi and it's two lines of code, what's the problem if he want to do it.

7. Offline

RW_Craft

PapiDimmi well, I'm new to bukkit plugin coding and I need simple stuff to practise on...

8. Offline

caderape

PapiDimmi it wasnt. A question it's when you're waiting for an answer, and im not.

9. Offline

VG.Developments

Im surprised nobody has done this seeing how easy it was. Took it in my own hands to make this. LocknReload

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Also added config, so you can customize the message that sends to the person when they type /op.
    Version 1.7.9

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  10. Offline

RW_Craft

11. Ey you can use my plugin : Link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.