NPC Villagers Trade/Protection Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Drei Gyuu, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Offline

Drei Gyuu

Okay so after many hours of searching in bukkitDev for plugins I have not found a plugin or a group of plugins that will be able to these. If there are such please do let me know by posting a link on this thread. Thank You.

We'll go straight ahead and no warm fuzzies
    • Control what a villagers will trade - I want a villager to trade 10 emeralds for a stack of wheat. I want to be able to set that.
    • Be able to set a villager to stand on 1 spot or an allocated area - that should be pretty straight forward.
    • Villager protection - invulnerability from mobs/players
    Extra:
    • Be able to set Villager profession
    • Be able to set baby/grown up
    I would like for everyone to post their ideas as well. One day we'll find that awesome plugin developer who will make these all happen ;o (Like the last time i requested a plugin) :D

2. Offline

iKorg

I would love to see this happen. :)

3. Offline

bobacadodl

This will easily be possible once bukkit releases a villager api (probably in a week or so). Its still currently possible, but I'm not making it as it would be easier to just use the api once it comes out.

4. Offline

JeremyZh

please make it so!!!! Now I wonder who will make the plugin...

5. Offline

Drei Gyuu

Currently the trade equivalents on the default npc is just wrong lol i think it needs a more or at least close to balance. It doesnt make sense to get a diamond sword for 1 emerald and the other option is to get 8 breads for 1 emerald :x its just imbalanced lol

6. Offline

np98765

I'm pretty sure whoever made the prices was drunk at the time of doing so.

7. Offline

jorisk322

I would like to see this as well. It would also be cool if you could set like 20 trades, but the NPC would only list like 5/6, so when people trade, one of the visible trades would disappear, and a new trade from the list would become available.

8. Offline

nisovin

9. Offline

Drei Gyuu

10. Offline

JustinFatalx

nisovin is the man :)

np98765 likes this.