[FIX] Factions Fix v0.1 - No waterwall [1.2.3-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by queequag, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Offline

queequag

Factions Fix for 1.2.3 By Queequag

Original Plugin Obsidian Destroyer by pandemoneous(Discontinued since August)
    Version 1.053

Changes how explosions affect Obsidian. Tnt and Creepers will destroy obsidian. 10 Durability 3 block radius.

Features:
    • Allows you to set certain explosions to destroy Obsidian.
    • Give Obsidian durability! (which means you will need a certain amount of TNT before it finally gets destroyed)
    • Configurable via a YML file.
    Download:
    Version 1.053 for BukkitCraft 1.2.3
    Configuration:
    Launch once to create a configuration file.
    It is then located at /plugins/ObsidianDestroyer/config.yml.

Options are:
    • Radius - determines how far around the origin of the explosion Obsidian can be destroyed (default: 3)WARNING: High values probably cause lag
    • EnabledFor.TNT - set true if TNT is allowed to destroy Obsidian (default: true)
    • EnabledFor.Creepers - set true if Creepers are allowed to destroy Obsidian (default: false)
    • EnabledFor.Ghasts - set true if Ghasts are allowed to destroy Obsidian (default: false)
    • Durability.Enabled - set true if you want to use the durability feature (default: false)
    • Durability.Amount - determines after how many TNT explosions in the radius the Obsidian block gets destroyed (default: 1)
    • Durability.ResetEnabled - set true if you want to reset the durability back to max after a certain time has passed (default: true)
    • Durability.ResetTime - time in milliseconds that has to pass before the durability is reset (default: '600000' (10 minutes))
    • Blocks.ChanceToDrop - set the chance to drop an obsidian block when it was blown up, set to 1.0 to always drop a block (default: 0.7 (70%))
    Permission Nodes:
    • obsidiandestroyer.help //makes help command available
    • obsidiandestroyer.config.reload //makes reload command available
    • obsidiandestroyer.config.info //makes info command available
    • obsidiandestroyer.durability.reset //makes reset command available
    Commands:
    (OP only if Permissions are not enabled)
    • obsidiandestroyer (alias: od) - shows the help
    • obsidiandestroyer reload (alias: od reload) - reloads the plugin REMOVED
    • obsidiandestroyer info (alias: od info) - shows the currently loaded config REMOVED
    • obsidiandestroyer reset (alias: od reset) - resets all currently saved obsidian durabilities
    Changelog:
    Version 1.053
    • Removed config temporarily to setup to new configuration standards in 1.5+
    • Ported to new event system.
    • Tnt and Creepers are enabled Ghasts are not 10 durability destroyable Obsidian
    Version 1.052
    • Added item drop chance for destroyed obsidian blocks (default: 70%)
    Version 1.051
    • Fixed NullPointerException in config
    Version 1.05
    • Durability can now restore back to max after a certain time passed (see config info)
    Version 1.04
    • Durability now saves when the server reloads/restarts

2. Offline

SamyBG1

Nice ! Testing now !

Doesn't Work .

The plugin doesn't create a yml file and if i put an old one back nothing changes I am using 1.2.3 R0.1

3. Offline

Kimoshnikov

Hm. Radius 2, amount, 4.... turns out has radius 3, amount ten. Thank you for putting effort into this, though.

4. URL-Shorteners are forbidden. Also edit your thread-title!

5. Offline

queequag

Someone's got sand down there anyways It's on devbukkit now So you don't need to have a hissy fit.

6. Offline

md_5

7. Offline

queequag

So demanding however the title is changed and url shortner has long since beenremoved. Is this acceptable now?

8. Offline

md_5

R7 is the latest RB

9. Offline

billofbong

Dude, cool off, you only have to type a few words. "So demanding"? Thats not demanding.

10. Offline

queequag

Removing download since bukkit will be subsidized for there work and developers won't be.

11. Offline

SupaYoshi

Hi! I was trying to contact you about something important why dont you reply???

Actually as you know I was talking about PAYING you to update and keep this maintained, I have contacted many developers to do this, you did the trick, I just needed a config file at last, :) I was very happy seeing your plugin, and I wanted to contact you to pay /donate you for this,

however I don't get any response, other developers here know that when I need something I am willing to donate for a fix or a update on it because I need it and you are the suppliers,
    it is a very sad day that you cancel the plugin after I've been tracing down the bukkit dev page for a week long and now come for a closed door.

I have sended you around 3 PM's now.... =/
    Hope you reply to me soon though! No hard feelings.

12. Offline

DerpyCamel

I can't find the download link. Can you help me?

13. Offline

worstboy32

queequag
    Could you please sent me the source of this?
    I will pay 10$ for it.

edit: not needed anymore found obsidian destroyer source

14. Offline

6flydog

Can u update for 1.2.5 please

Thanks 6flydog