Partially Approved Project Files

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by pokepal101, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pokepal101

Here's the deal: my plugin, exLog, currently contains three components (Core, JSON and Block Logging) each uploaded as their own file (to allow one component to update without having to get all three approved again, and to keep the modular design of the plugin).

The problem is, I recently pushed out an update to all three files, breaking compatibility with previous versions. However, only two of the three files have been approved:
    [​IMG]

Am I allowed to link to the not-yet-approved file (with a ‘not yet approved, use at your own risk’ disclaimer similar to ones used for continuous integration links) in the description of my project?

Is there some way of hiding the two files that have been approved and un-hiding them when they've all been approved?

Is there some way of requesting that all three files be approved at the same time?

2. Offline

chaseoes

No, it is not possible to hide them until the others have been approved. The closest you can get is setting their status to alpha, which will make the download button link to the older file (as the download button links to the latest "release" status file). You are also not allowed to link to unapproved files.

If they are all uploaded at the same time, they should all get approved around the same time. It's entirely possible the same staff member that approved one of the files grabbed all of them, and if not, the rest of them will be at the top of the queue and will get picked up by another staff member fairly soon.

slipcor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.