Pickaxe Enchant Upgrading!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheGamesHawk2001, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: -

Suggested name: PickaxeUpgrade

Description:
    Hello, I want a pickaxe upgrade plugin so where you can level up your pick by mining a certain amount of blocks. Every level up of your pick you get 1 token to spend on a enchantment upgrade. When you right click your pickaxe, it brings up a gui of which you can create the items and token costs and enchantment in the config. In the config you can also define the amount of blocks you have to mine to level up your pick. The amount of tokens you get per level up is also defined in the config. :) Hope you understand.

Admin Commands:

Player Commands:
    /upgrade brings up the GUI you would get if you right clicked your pickaxe.

Permissions and Commands:
    pickaxeupgrade.command to do /upgrade
    pickaxeupgrade.* for ALL commands Default: op
    pickaxeupgrade.give to give people pickaxe tokens
    pickaxeupgrade.take to take peopls tokens away
    pickaxeupgrade.see.other to see another persons tokens
    pickaxeupgrade.see to see your tokens

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can make the plugin :) Take your time though :)

2. TheGamesHawk2001 You say every rankup the person gets a token. Is this a prison rankup? Is it another rankup plugin.

3. bwfcwalshy Every rankup of the pickaxe. It's kinda like exp levels. Every 1 block mined. 1 exp thing is added to the pick. It changes the name of the pickaxe too.. It's kinda hard to explain A bit like this http://imgur.com/1JcX8jJ

4. TheGamesHawk2001 And how much xp per level, how much does it go up every level?

5. bwfcwalshy definable in the config :) You start of ALL picks are lvl 1. And you can tell the plugin how many blocks you have to mine to get up to the next level and unlock an enchantment upgrade token.

6. TheGamesHawk2001 Update your OP with all this information so a person who wants to make it doesn't have to ask the same questions.

7. bwfcwalshy

In the description. I did say " In the config you can also define the amount of blocks you have to mine to rankup your pick "

8. Offline

KoolzSkillz

I am willing to give this a try, not sure how long it will take tho, I'm pretty busy atm

TheGamesHawk2001

9. KoolzSkillz Okay man. I'm of for a week so that'll give a little leeway hopefully. Take your time :)

10. Offline

KoolzSkillz

11. Offline

Quags05

yo! Make sure to let me know when ur done! Im looking for the EXACT Plugin! Maybe when you reach the amount of blocks broken, a big message pops up?

12. Offline

KoolzSkillz

13. Offline

Quags05

14. Offline

KoolzSkillz

Quags05
    A few days hopefully.
    I'm quite busy atm, with school and all

15. Offline

Quags05

True. Well take your time and please checkout my request if you have a chance :D

16. Offline

KoolzSkillz

O@Quags05 Huntfishplay TheGamesHawk2001

Ok here is what I have planned and started working on.
    Every amount of blocks, set in config you get a nether star and a msg in chat saying what level
    You then do /upgrade,
    It opens a GUI and that GUI has three picks in it you pick which one you want and it gives you that one and removes your current one

17. KoolzSkillz if you could do it so when you right click your pick it runs the command?

Edit: When u right click Any pick. It opens the GUI by running the command and u can select an upgrade and it adds on that enchant e.g. if I had EFF 3 on my pick already. And clcikeed on upgrade efficiency. It wud make it Eff 4

18. Offline

KoolzSkillz

TheGamesHawk2001
    I can make it do that preaty easily but it gets annoying sometimes when mining it can randomly open thats why i remoed it

Quags05 likes this.
  19. Offline

Quags05

Okay I was wondering if you can make mine slightly different. I like ur idea of /upgrade. Inside can u just have a enchant 2 all item. So lets say i have an axe and i have available tokens for it, Then i can do /upgrade, Click the enchant 2 all item and it enchants whatever is on my pick x2.

20. KoolzSkillz Maybe a rightclick: true/false in the config and a command that does the same thinf also so the right thing doesn't get "annoying"

Not to be a dick but it's my plugin request lol. Maybe after my version is done, he van copy the code and make another project for you :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  21. Offline

KoolzSkillz

22. KoolzSkillz Nice. Can you do a thing in the config that it is togglable to make it run the command /upgrade when you right click the pickaxe / tool. also, can you remove the /blocks and add a thing in the /upgrade GUI saying e.g. 50/750 blocks mined etc. Thx

23. Offline

KoolzSkillz

TheGamesHawk2001

Can you please post all ideas and stuff in the plugin comments, I'll be watching that more :)

24. KoolzSkillz Not really lol, I'm on a tiny tablet and it's easier for meh. Bit ill try.

KoolzSkillz I posted some ideas there :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.