Player punishment database plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by smittywits, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

smittywits

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: StrikePlugin? Umpire? Not overly important.

What I want: A plugin that can be used to add and remove strike counts to a player.

The config would need to be customizable for what sort of things can be punished. Players who have strikes applied to them should be notified of what strike was applied and how many they have. They should also be able to see their own strike list, but not that of other players. Admins would need to be able to check what strikes and how many strikes a player has.

If possible, have the plugin create a table in game showing information about a player's current strikes, and a configurable max limit for strikes if contained in a table. If just a name with a list of configurable rules and a numeral showing the number of strikes, that would be fine too.

Other plugin dependencies are fine, IE Vault/Chat plugins. I would like if it used SQL, but flatfile is fine.

Example Table:
    x---------------------x--------------------------x
    | <Player> | 1 2 3 4 5 6 |
    |
    | [Language] | x x x x x x |
    |
    | [Insubordinate] | x x x x |
    |
    | __________ | x x |
    |

Example List:
    <player>
    Language: 6
    Insubordinate: 4
    ______: 2

Ideas for commands:
    /strike help, /strike info, /strike info <player>, /strike apply <player>, /strike remove <player>

Ideas for permissions: strike.help, strike.info, strike.admin.info, strike.admin.apply, strike.admin.remove, strike.admin.notify

When I'd like it by: ASAP, but not urgent. By Oct 10 would be helpful.

2. Offline

smittywits

3. Offline

smittywits

4. Offline

Kassestral

I can probably do this for you sometime within the next 24 hours :) all I ask is you follow me so I remember to come back and do it xD

5. Offline

smittywits

Followed, and thanks! If you have any questions about what I'm hoping for I'd be happy to answer them.

6. Offline

smittywits

7. Offline

smittywits

That might help. Thanks haha.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  8. Offline

Kassestral

Hey thanks for the tag, completely forgot about it :D I will begin work on it now :)

UnwrittenPaper likes this.
  9. Offline

smittywits

Awesome! I'll keep my eyes posted for any updates or questions.

10. Offline

smittywits

Kassestral How are things going with the plugin? Anything I can help with, or any updates you can share?

11. Offline

smittywits

I haven't heard from Kassestral in almost two weeks, so is there anyone else that would be able to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.