[INACTIVE][INFO] PlayerListEnhanced v? -Number of Players online, also displayed on login

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by kingnerd, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

kingnerd

http://nerd.nu/PlayerListEnhanced.jar

Adds a /pl command to see a playerlist with user count displayed above and below the list.

Notifies users of the number of people online on login, and also tells them to use /pl to view the full list.

Ideal for large servers, especially if playercount is hard to track with the playerlist going off the screen.

2. Offline

Redecouverte

Thanks ! Just what i neded :)

3. Offline

joshcvb

I've been using this over anything else since all the other playerlists's mess up or don't accurately reflect the amt of players online. One suggestion tho, is it possible to pull the colors from the permissions plugin to have in the playerlist to easily identify player ranks? With my large server its just a bunch of white names 40 to 50 online at once. Thanks.

4. Offline

axebyte

yeah colors = rank on who list would be very nice specially when looking for an admin or something.

5. Offline

EvilSeph

6. Offline

Codisimus

when i try this command it seems to show a plugin list. im not sure which of my plugins created that command but is there a way around this?

7. Offline

Rikaelus

Yeah, seems like Bukkit itself hijacked the /pl command for its own use, overriding its usability with this plugin. Seems the plugin will need to be updated, or I'll need to go searching for another one again. [​IMG]

8. Offline

jakieboy111

its doing the same thing to me. I don't want a list of plugins i want a list of players on the server

9. Offline

Lance

Is this plugin dead? :(

10. Offline

ReapKarmah

This plugin is dead so it seems...never loads up in CB493

Anything else like this plugin available?

11. Offline

David9586

Ok so I made a ghetto hacked version of this where all I did was change it from /pl to /playerlist. All the credit still goes to the main guy and I don't plan on maintaining it but I will also upload the source so that someone else can take over. Yay java decompiling.

Attached Files: