Repost of previously answered question

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kenneth123, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kenneth123

i already posted a thread about this but nobody really gave a solution and i really want to be able to play on my server again, my server is reacting really really slow. when i tp or warp or join the server it loads chunk by chunk causing players to float in the air for like 5 min. then when its finally loaded the server is still unplayable bcause of this: /item command or /give command work after like 2 min from when you typed them in. and if you cut out a block it vanishes only to come back and reapeat this like 20 times until it finnally stays away . i already tried everything: removing an putting back all of my plugins 1 by 1 but it still not solves the problem even if i run the server with no plugins at all. i already tried build 432 434 435 and 427. still the same problem

i already saw more threads posted about this but nobody seems to know a solution
    COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US!
    thx

2. Offline

cjc343

There are bugs. You are aware of them and of other threads on them. Why create a new one? No one is going to respond faster because you made another thread, or even because a critical mass of threads is made. In fact, a critical mass of threads will detract from potential contributions to bukkit as forum cleanup is necessary.

3. Offline

kenneth123

idc i just want to be able to play on my server again, and no one answers this
    --- merged: Feb 24, 2011 9:21 AM ---
    but what im curious for is this a mc or a bukkit issue? other servers seem to work fine with the new software why mine doenst then?

4. Offline

cjc343

Try vanilla. Then you'll know which it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.