please help permissionsex.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mighty, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mighty

Hello, i've been having an issue with my group permissions mainly being that most of the permissions are not working for certain groups, except for Admin could you tell me if i did anything wrong because i cant see anything that i did wrong. the only thing i can seem to realize is that my permissions for admin are working but not for my other groups even though i give them the node to work. so i know that the commands work just something is wrong in the file but im 100% sure i did everything correct in the file i followed the video tutorials spot on, and the permissionsex setup tutorial on their wiki here is my file

also the modifyworld in the start is lined up just the pastebin didn't make it that way.​

2. Offline

Tanite

1) What is " wg-amphibious: {}" ?

2) You have "Permissions" in a few places. That may need to always be lower case. In addition, in one place it doesn't have an "s" on the end ("Permission"). Everything needs to be perfect.

3) You may want to re-arrange your groups so default is on top, then member, then vip, working up the ranks. It's just easier to read that way.

4) The blank line between groups and users may not be good. Not sure.

Here's a pastebin of those modifications. I didn't test it so there may still be issues: http://pastebin.com/C73qFR0Z

(You may want to click in the RAW section at the bottom and then CTRL+A, CTRL+C to select it all and copy it.)

Good luck.

3. Offline

Mighty

it works! thank you so much for helping me i've actually been trying to fix it for days but i've never used permissions before. if you ever join my server 188.165.247.49:25595 you will be promoted to Vip for your helpful assistance thanks again for everything

4. Offline

Tanite

Quite welcome. Glad it worked for ya :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.