Plugin Idea (Settlements) Please Pm if interested, as i would like to work alongside the development

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Arthurockz22, Apr 28, 2013.

?

Do you think this should be made?

1. Hell Yes!

100.0%
  2. God No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Arthurockz22

This is an idea I had for a bukkit plugin instead of factions or towns etc.
    when you spawn you are allocated an area, say 2x2 chunks. You can only gather resources inside your chunks. So if you spawned in a forest, you would have a large amount of wood etc.

The idea is you can trade with other players, for the benefit of your settlement or perhaps leave your settlement to join another.
    You can also forcefully take over settlements, so a system similar to factions power would need to be implemented. when you take over a town you can either ravage it (how you do in factions) or leave them to continue taking what you want from them.
    If you left your settlement your inventory must be clear, and you can only drop stuff and put stuff in chests within your settlement to stop abuse. you would be able to reset if you didn't like the landscape or location though you would lose your progress.
    Hunger would be able to kill you. so food is important. however different areas will have restrictions on what you can grow, so trading is important. similarly ores would spawn more in certain areas.

If you choose to help make the plugin, there will be perks, such as donator on the server i am planning to use this on.

2. Offline

Sebc722

I'm interested in it, I have a few plugins I need to finish up first, but I'll bookmark this and make it if no-one else gets to it first :)

3. Offline

Arthurockz22

Thank You.