Plugin Question

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by thebeastlyboss, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thebeastlyboss

Is there a plugin where the ranks are already set up for you, if there isn't can someone make one for me. I have a medievel themed server. So I wanted ranks like this (if they aren't the same its all fine)If someone could please make these ranks for me I'm bad with permissions and making ranks but good with everything else:

Peasont- kinda like the newby rank people who have building perms and access to Nether

Wizard- access to everything peasont has but also has access to magicspells and end

Civilian: access to wizard+ things and access to open shops.

Builder- Person with creative and civilian access

Noble- basically a moderator but a different name

Monarch or King- Same as op access to all commands

2. Offline

bobacadodl

Noone will make these for you. Instead, I suggest you learn how to set up permissions, its not that hard.

3. Offline

thebeastlyboss

ok

I at least need the codes all done if someone does them for me then they get op on my server. Please I need help ... I tried it and it's too hard, it's very hard!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

chaseoes

May I ask how this is related to BukkitDev?

5. Offline

CarlosArias604

It's not hard just boring; But then again I have a feeling your under the age of 10 and I guess typing is pretty hard.

6. Offline

thebeastlyboss

I am 11 so you are close but I am ok but not great with codes like that. I'm not very good. I just need the permissions codes.

7. Offline

pyraetos

Moved to Bukkit Help.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

just get a permission plugin of your choice and read its documation ( i recommend GroupManager)

9. Offline

CarlosArias604

It's not code... :|
    It's YAML, Some people call it YML. It's just formatting, Just like grammar... In a way....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.