[PLUGIN REQUEST] iC-Banks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChocolateChoo, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Category: Economy

Suggested Name: iC-Banks

What I want
    This plugin is a iconomy-add on of sorts. The owner can create 1 or more banks with different interests at different times. Players can then choose a bank to join. The banks can hold any money for the player but a player can not pay with the money in his bank account. Unless of course, they use a credit card. When a player right clicks a block that has been set as a "Eftpos Machine", It opens a chest GUI with 2 options:
    Payment
    Payment & Withdrawal
    Selecting Payment will display a message in the chat, asking you to type a players name and the amount you wish to pay. For example: [USERNAME] [AMOUNT TO PAY]
    Selecting Payment & Withdrawal will display another message in the chat, asking you to type a players name, amount and an amount to withdraw. For example: [USERNAME] [AMOUNT TO PAY] [WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT]

Now, comes ATMs. When a player right clicks a block set as an ATM, it will open a single 9-slot chest inventory. There will be 3 different options:
    Deposit
    Withdraw
    Check Balance
    When the player clicks Deposit, a message will display in chat asking for how much to deposit. It will deposit the money from the players "iConomy" amount, to the players bank account. Vice Versa for Withdrawal. Check Balance displays your balance in chat.

Commands
    /ica bank create <name> <interest in percentage> <time to pass for interest in seconds>
    /ica bank remove <name>
    /ica eftpos create (TURNS BLOCK LOOKING AT INTO EFTPOS MACHINE)
    /ica atm create (TURNS BLOCK LOOKING AT INTO ATM MACHINE)
    /icmoney (CHECKS BALANCE)
    /ic bank list
    /ic bank join

Permissions
    icbank.bank.create
    icbank.bank.remove
    icbank.bank.list
    icbank.bank.join
    icbank.money
    icbank.eftpos.create
    icbank.eftpos.use
    icbank.atm.create
    icbank.atm.use

Config
    I would like the config to contain the cooldown to use Eftpos Machines in ticks, and a cooldown for the ATM aswell.

Extra Files
    A file displaying all the banks, a file displaying the co-ordinates of all the eftpos machines, a file displaying all the co-ordinates of all the ATM machines.

2. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Bumpity Boo

3. Offline

thepluginbros

We could talk about an deal!

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

All conversations must remain on this Thread.
    You are not allowed to take the conversation to skype.

5. Offline

ZeldoKavira

Skype removed, keep the conversation in the thread, also no money can be exchanged for this.

6. Offline

XgXXSnipz

7. Offline

ChocolateChoo

XgXXSnipz Have never codes in my life :p
    thepluginbros Even IF we were able to pay for a making of a plugin, I would rather decline. If I have to pay someone just to bother them to make something that is free of charge, I would say no.

8. Offline

ChocolateChoo

bump

Early bump :cool:

9. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.