[Plugin Request] NoRegionEntry

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FrostedSnowman, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Offline

FrostedSnowman

Plugin category: Administrative / Tools

Suggested name: NoRegionEntry

What I want: I want a plugin that lets me select an area (with some type of wand), that then makes a cuboid area that players cant leave. I know this is possible with worldguard, but I just want this feature, I also want to be able to control individual messages displayed once a player hits the border of that region. Such as in region 'spawn' once a player hits the region border, it will say 'You cannot procede further into the spawn' and in region pvp it will say 'You cannot pvp further ahead' etc.

Ideas for commands:
    /nrg wand (spawn a gold axe to select 2 points)
    /nrg create <region name> | this will create a cuboid area with 2 points selected
    /nrg remove <region name> | remove a cuboid region
    /nrg bordermessage <message> | Message said once user hits border
    /nrg bypass <on/off> | bypass all borders

Ideas for permissions:
    nrg.wand | access region creation wand
    nrg.create | create cuboid region
    nrg.remove | remove cuboid region
    nrg.bordermsg | set border message
    nrg.bypass | bypass border(s)
    nrg.* | all commands

Config ideas:
    #Enter region names
    #Followed by the border message to be shown to players
    #once they hit the border.
    #Here's an example:

region: example
    msg: you may not proceed further on.

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible.

** If you have any questions / ideas / comments PM me or leave a reply **

2. Offline

FrostedSnowman

Anyone? ;)

Bump

3. Offline

xTigerRebornx

CaptainLink_ Not many people are going to remake a plugin that already exists and contains all the features you want.

4. Offline

FrostedSnowman

There's a plugin that lets you set custom restricted area messages and borders? If so, what plugin? :eek:

5. Offline

xTigerRebornx

CaptainLink_ WorldGuard has message support that you can use, such as entry and exit messages.

6. Offline

FrostedSnowman

Yes, but if only I could change the message of "You are not permitted to enter this area" . That's why I'm requesting this plugin. I also do not need the rest of what WorldGuard can provide. Unless you can change that message ^

Unless there's any other plugin that may do this?

Well what I'm trying to look for is a plugin like WorldBorder but instead of it defining the world's border, I want it to define a certain region's border. With a custom border message for each region. That's all I'm asking.

To simplify it, I just want a plugin that let's me make a cuboid radius from where im standing that makes a border for that region, then lets me select a custom border message for each region.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016