[Plugin Request] PhysEcoBank

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CaptainSparkle97, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Bank

Suggested name: PhysEcoBank

What I want: Emeralds as the dollars then you have this villager where you right click and then opens a virtual bank where you can deposit/withdraw your Emeralds. So that when they click the emerald in the villager it will ask how much they would like to withdraw. When they click the villager and then shift click the emeralds it will automatically deposit it.

Ideas for commands: /bank create (Automatically called Bank) Then you just need to have a player deposit/withdraw money.

Ideas for permissions: bank.create, bank.use

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible!

2. Offline

OhCreative

Do you want the shift and click or would you like a GUI that pops up when they right-click on the Villager?

3. I would like the GUI to pop up when they right-click on the Villager.
    If you can't do that then shift + click is fine..

4. Bump!
    Please anyone? I really need it..

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

PhysEcoBank? What kind of name is that? :p

I have a question:
    Why is the title "Villager Shop" while the suggested name is "PhysEcoBank"? Also, if this is a bank plugin, why is it called shop at all?

Don't get me wrong, this seems like a great plugin. I would want this! [diamond]

6. *Facepalm* I messed up! :eek:
    I'll edit the post! I don't know why I'd do that.. Thanks for asking me!

PapiDimmi likes this.
  7. Offline

PapiDimmi

"This plugin will allow you to store your Emeralds inside Villagers. When you right click on a Villager, you can give him Emeralds to store instead of the regular trading menu. When you righ click on a villager whilst Emeralds already stored inside the Villager, the Villager will ask you how many Emeralds you'd like to withdraw, if you want to withdraw Emeralds.
    When you right click on the Villager whilst holding the sneaking button (default: shift), all the Emeralds stored will automagically be deposited into yourself again."
    That's my attempt at a good translation of your text.
    I have a few questions:

Per villager? Does each Villager store a specific amount of Emeralds each, or is it the same whenever you right click on any Villager?
    Point? Yeah, what's the point of this plugin? Do you get anything for storing Emeralds inside a Villager for a long time, or is it just to store Emeralds; nothing else?
    Dollars? What did you mean by "Emeralds are dollars"? Is it some sort of a new economy system so that you pay with Emeralds, which you can already do with vanilla Villagers? I'm pretty confused here. You might want to formulate yourself a little bit better.

8. There's only 1 villager that's the bank.. And every other villager is normal..
    I want something new instead of always having essentials economy.. Maybe have a physical bank instead of a virtual one.. Where you can always type /money and just pay for your items anywhere.. No I want it so that you have to withdraw money or carry money when shopping or dieing.. And you run out of "Emeralds" so you have to walk back to the bank and withdraw more "Emeralds."

9. Offline

Mr.Crafty

I had an idea kinda like this but it's actually a bank and it's called EcoBank. I feel as if your stealing my idea.

10. Offline

Skionz

I made a plugin literally exactly like this too :D except different commands and it sucked cause it used a config instead of SQL :/

11. Offline

Mr.Crafty

12. Offline

Skionz

PapiDimmi likes this.
  13. Sorry that you think that I was copying you, but I had this idea a long time ago.. And my Co-Owner recommended this idea..

Oh yeah, hey Skionz! :D