Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MLCrafting, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Offline

MLCrafting

Plugin category: [MISC] [ROLEPLAY] (POSSIBLY [ECONOMY])

Suggested name: Horse Shop

What I want: I would like a plugin that would DISABLE horse spawn, and make the player want to buy a horse to get around.

I would like it to be like the shop plugins, except a bit different, to where you need to /buy (ONCE INSIDE THE STORE) horse, and a list of breed types, heart amount and of course, speed!

I would like to have some sort of config to where I can set prices for each type of horse. Let's call the fastest one a.. Ferrari. I can set Ferrari to $100000. And the slowest one, being a.. Volvo, $7500.
    Etc. etc.

What I would also like is to make the breeds my self. Choose the skin, the heart amount and the speed, rather than buying a random "fast" one with 10+ hearts, and the jump height of the horse.
    Buy that I mean; make the horse myself. Let's say I made a horse or "car" type called "Banana". I can make it's speed 20, have 8 hearts, and have a spotted skin, with a jump height of 2, etc.

Ok, now that I got that written, I would like to talk about the horses and how I want them to work.
    Once bought, they should spawn at the DEFAULT spawn/parking area, which I will set.

I also would like when the horse dies, it re-spawns at where you parked it using the /park command.
    Or, if the player logs out without leashing or lassoing his/her horse.

A /callhorse command would be nice as well, as it could give you coords or a checkpoint of some sort to tell you where you parked your horse... 'Cause I know finding your "car" is a hassle!

And finally, a way to make your horse yours. If some one jumps on your horse in the hopes of stealing it, the horse will not move an inch. Only the player who owns the horse decides who gets to ride his/her horse.

Ideas for commands:

/buyhorse: (Inside a designated shop or area) Shows "Cheap" "Medium" "Expensive" (Etc. made from the config file)

/parkhorse: is where your horse spawns once you log out without leashing it or once your horse dies.

/allowhorse: [player] [Amount of time (f = forever)]
    A command for the player that wants to gives access to another player to use their horse.

/sethorsebuy: Set the area to where you can /buyhorse using WorldEdit.

/callhorse: (List of owned horses) [Horse]
    An easy way to find your horse using coords or checkpoint to the horse. This could be used if the horse dies and respawns at the parking area, or if it wanders away.

/sethorselot: The command to set the newly bought horse spawn area using WorldEdit. This area will be their parking area until changed by the player, using the /parkhorse command.

Ideas for permissions:
    player.buyhorse.horse: Allows: /buyhorse
    player.parkhorse.horse: Allows: /parkhorse
    player.callhorse.horse: Allows: /callhorse
    player.allowhorse.horse: Allows: /allowhorse
    player.sethorselot.horse: Allows: /sethorselot
    player.sethorsebuy.horse: Allows: /sethorsebuy

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, so we can start preparing everything.

Thanks!
    -MlCrafting

2. Offline

monkeymanboy

I could help but the one thing I do not know how you would do is assigning the horse to a certain player so that when you do callhorse it actually calls your horse everything except that I could probably do
    EDIT: this also applies to parkhorse

3. Offline

MLCrafting

Do you mean you don't know how to code it in or didn't get the idea?

4. Offline

MLCrafting

EDIT: He's not working on it anymore.