Plugin that has /shop buy/sell?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Crysillion, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Crysillion

I cannot find this. I searched and searched and while I found some cool plugins in my search, they're unrelated. I cannot for the life of me find the plugin that goes with iConomy so you can simply type in /shop buy and /shop sell for items.

If it's iConomy itself, I checked the properties files for it and there's no such sort of thing or afterthought regarding that anywhere in it.

Some help would be nice. Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

Pr4w

The one I reccomend, and that I use on my server, is iConomy Chest Shop.
    Works fine for anything I need to do. :)

There's always RealShop, if you don't want to sell via chests. :)

3. Offline

Crysillion

It looks like RealShop only sells via chests, though. I am indeed looking for a plugin that allows selling and buying via command.

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Or use Bettershop (although it's inactive, it still works)

5. Offline

Pr4w

@Crysillion Why exactly do you need to sell without chests ? I personally think using chests is much easier, it means the user doesn't need to be online to be able to sell his stuff.
    Also, if a guy wants to sell something, he just can, without the need for a plugin, eg "Hey, who wants a stack of dirt for 2$ ?" "Me. /money pay Guy 2", and they trade it off afterwards. :)

If not, there's also LocalShops you can try, not sure how that one works though, I've never used it before.

6. Offline

Crysillion

I'm talking about a sorta NPC shop, where you can sell or buy various items on the fly for a set price, not player-run shops. I looked at BetterShop and I hear it has errors in #818.

7. Offline

ichingpow

NPCTrader or Citizens will probably be what you want!

8. Offline

Crysillion

I think I should've been more specific. I'm talking about a plugin where you can just type in /shop buy or /shop sell anywhere. I'll check out NPCTrader, but I somehow doubt it's what I'm looking for. So far it looks like only BetterShop has what I'm after.

Still, I'll check them out.

9. Offline

ichingpow

Go to plugins.bukkit.org and search for shop or buy...Don't be a lazy ass and expect everyone to do it for you ;)

10. Offline

Crysillion

I searched for shop already, actually. I did that before I even made this topic.

11. Offline

ichingpow

12. Offline

sillyrosster

Does SimpleShop do this. I think it was a plugin, once...

13. Offline

Crysillion

The first and third one you've linked to, I've already seen. They are also not what I'm looking for. However, SimpleShop looks like it might be what I'm after. Thanks muchly, I must've simply overlooked it.

14. Offline

jududdar

DynamicMarket did/does this. If you use the version that the guy included with his DMWrapper, it still works with latest version of Bukkit. I had some bad crashes when I used it with MySQL 5.1, upgraded to 5.5 and it seemed to fix the problem. I know it's not currently an active plugin, but I have used it since the beginning of Bukkit and it hasn't failed me yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.