Plugins folder

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by flerbergerber, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

flerbergerber

Where is your plugins folder? That has been my only problem installing plugins... no folder to put them in lol. I use Windows 7

any1? D:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  2. Offline

Royalgamer06

In your server folder (thats where the worlds, plugin folder, server.properties, craftbukkit-1.0.1-R1.jar, etc is)
    you 're welcome

3. Offline

flerbergerber

What server folder..?

4. Offline

Royalgamer06

5. Offline

flerbergerber

I have no local disk (D:) only a Local Disk (C:)

6. Offline

Royalgamer06

7. Offline

flerbergerber

O opened my org file and opened the bukkit folder, and there was a file name 'plugin'. Is that it?

8. Offline

Lolmewn

It shouldn't be a file, but a folder.

9. Offline

Royalgamer06

yes. In the picture you saw how a folder should look like (also the plugins folder)

10. Offline

flerbergerber

I still don't understand... how do I find it?

And I use WinRar... does that make a difference?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  11. Offline

Snipes01

You are missing some basic understanding of how this works. So I'm guessing you are running the server on your desktop. So first your sever should be up and running without Bukkit installed. To install Bukkit is basically starting your server with Bukkit instead of the Minecraft server jar (sort of). I realize that doesn't make much sense. The link above has shown you how to start a server with bukkit installed.

Bukkit will create this folder for you. If it has not something is wrong. Also you don't really need winrar for anything at this point.

12. Offline

flerbergerber

Can some1 like make a video on this or something? :p

13. Offline

pyraetos

After you start CraftBukkit, a folder named "plugins" will be generated in the same directory as CraftBukkit.

14. Offline

Royalgamer06

15. Offline

Jack2Back

I, myself, need assistance too. I open up my server folder (I named mine 'Minecraft Server') and there is no plugin folder. I have deleted the folder, and downloaded ALL the packages again, yet, no plugin folder. Does anyone know how I can retrieve this folder?

16. Offline

Necrodoom

did you get bukkit and did you run it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.