Plugins Takeover

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Cutch, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cutch

Hey everyone unfortunatly I havn't and am unable to spend the time on bukkit or dealing with plugins. I havn't even played Minecraft in 3 months :(.

So I've got two plugins if anyone wants to take over there development.
    The first is ItemCommands - It is completed it just needs to be kept up with bukkit updates. And there have been requests if you want to continue its development.
    The second plugin Permiconomy - which is hell on a stick, and is not working at the moment. You should be familiar with the permissions and economy systems. The permission systems is the only thing not working, even just hacking it out using the built in commands the permission systems have is fine.

PM me if you are interested.
    Git doesn't have the latest source. Feel free to take a look.

You don't like rars eh. :p

Belf is taking over ItemCommands. Thank you human of indeterminate sex.
    PermIconomy has not been taken yet. So anyone whos interested, its not as bad as hell on a stick :p

which is often confused with feeding hungry ultralisks epileptic anemone while flying by on flying sandals made of polyester.

do note, hell on a stick is comparable to a rabid anemone frothing at convoluted ultralisks.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Offline

Belf

Alright ! No need to thank me, i'll just keep it updated and perhaps add some features ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.