Prison Rankup For PEX

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by scenecraft, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Offline

scenecraft

Plugin category: Fun/Mech

Suggested name: PrisonRankupForPEx

What I want: I' Want a Plugin that use /rankup with pex i tried paidrank and it not working and i tried on another plugin and it no support pex it will need a vault and a essentials plugin to get a work! i like with config rank and a price

Ideas for commands:

/Rankup

Ideas for permissions:
    NONE

When I'd like it by: Wed

2. Whats the error? And you can use PrisonRankUp, have you even tried all the plugins out there? You only tried PaidRanks, people just don't spend time making plugins that are already made. Put the errorlogs that PaidRanks and people may fix it here.

3. Offline

scenecraft

4. Thats fairly, odd, let me see your errors for PrisonRankUp

5. Offline

scenecraft

6. Offline

NetherResident

scenecraft Here is your error, first off you are enabling a plugin, named PrisonRankup.
    Code:
    [21:00:45] [Server thread/INFO]: [PrisonRankup] Loading PrisonRankup v1.4
    Then you are proceeding to enable it again (you possibly have the same jar in your plugins folder, twice?)
    Code:
    [21:00:58] [Server thread/INFO]: [PrisonRankup] Enabling PrisonRankup v1.4
    [21:00:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PrisonRankup v1.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Plugin already initialized!

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

NetherResident Loading and Enabling are 2 different things, loading is only getting the jar and the dependency's, enabling is making the plugin function by calling onEnable

8. Offline

NetherResident

timtower Hmm I didn't catch that, I thought it was trying to enable it twice.

9. Offline

mazentheamazin

scenecraft
    It was a bug I ran with the plugin, I actually fixed it in 1.5 but its still awaiting approval *rolling eyes*. You need to use this version of CraftBukkit for that error to be resolved (Don't worry, I am pointing to dl.bukkit.org).

10. Offline

scenecraft

i will go try