Solved Problem When Updating To 1.7.9

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tjbruce, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tjbruce

Hi Everyone,
    I have a problem with my server.
    I have been using CraftBukkit 1.7.2 RO.1 Beta Build for my server and I decided to update to 1.7.9 (1.7.9 RO. 2) Beta Build. I removed the old jar and inserted the new 1.7.9 jar and started the server. CONSOLE threw some errors saying plugins were out of date, invaild .yml, invalid plugin description. I updated the plugins that CONSOLE said were out-of-date and most of the error are gone. I open the server and I joined using 1.7.9 and 1.7.10.
    PROBLEM:
    I joined successfully but when I joined I was in an empty world, basically void like. All my buildings and the world wasn't their. I tried teleporting to different worlds, but it was still the same. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? All my worlds are empty. (I made a Backup of the worlds and server.)
    Please Help! Thanks!
    Additional Info:
    [​IMG]

Ask Me If You Need To See Some Parts Of The CONSOLE log.

Ask Me If You Need Any Additional Information.
    Thanks For Any Help!

EDIT: [Solved] NoLagg was causing the problem. There was a PlayerChunkMap and WorldLoadEvent error.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Thank you soooo much for giving the solution to this problem even when you found it yourself. Alot of people would just leave this comment be without giving the answers for others.
    I am also having this problem and I will now try to either remover NoLagg or find a dev build of it.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.