Problems With Command Blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by crazy_chikken98, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

crazy_chikken98

Note: dont read if u dont help please :p I got an problem. My server doesnt give me enchanted items by command blocks when i enter (for example) give @p diamond_sword 1 0 {display:{Name:power Sword,Lore:[POWER!!!!!!!!!]},ench:[{id:16,lvl:16960},{id:17,lvl:16960},{id:18,lvl:16960},{id:19,lvl:16960},{id:20,lvl:16960},{id:21,lvl:16960},{id:34,lvl:16960}]}

And i tested on other servers it works there and on some tohers also not, i dont know if this is a main issue or wheres the mistake

These are my plugins:
    worldedit,prisonsuite,autoinventory,multimotd,vault.simplebroadcast,plotme,multiverse-core,permissionsex,glacy_chatcolors,votifier,GALisener,worldguard,prisonrankup,prisonmine,essentials,warpportals,asynchworldedit,essentialsspawn,craftbay,signshop,essentialschat,enjinminecraftplugin

Ithink the problem is at essentials somewhere but i cant seem to find whats wrong
    anyone willing to help me?

2. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

crazy_chikken98, your problem is likely not your plugins, but your settings. In the server.properties, check to make sure command blocks are on.

3. Offline

crazy_chikken98

well i have that but the problem is: whenever i put in such command as above it only gives me the diamond sword without enchantments or name, and thats strange

4. Offline

tcvs

crazy_chikken98 This does not work because JSON options is not a feature in 1.7. Only in the 1.8...

5. Offline

crazy_chikken98

So if i would set my server to spigot 1.8 it would work?

no i tried soing that but its strange wont work in spigot 1.8 to, and there is no bukkit 1.8 so it is possible cuz other server can do it to

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

tcvs

crazy_chikken98 You got to keep in mind that spigot just has a protocol hack that allows for 1.8 clients to connect. Spigot is still in version 1.7.10. So that feature is unlikely available.

7. Offline

crazy_chikken98

than how is it possible other servers can do it and i not?

8. Offline

tcvs

9. Offline

crazy_chikken98

because i have a friend which has an server where i tested the command above on and it worked there

10. Offline

tcvs

crazy_chikken98 Is he running a vanilla server? That is my guess how. If he is not then best of luck to you as I have no solution.

11. Offline

crazy_chikken98

no he doesnt, and im running an op prison server so this is important to me :/ god damnet

12. Offline

tcvs

crazy_chikken98 Ok well I have no solution. All I can say is best of luck to you.

13. Offline

Boba4237sdad

Maybe you have to ask the other servers admins, which version of server.jar they are using, and get the same one for your server? As well as the plugins?

14. Offline

crazy_chikken98

nope i reinstalled essentials now it works, but anyone know a kit plugin for high enchants?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.