Proper mob farms

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sirjayjayec123, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Offline

sirjayjayec123

i think a good plugin idea would be this you should be able to make a rectangular area with fences that in which mobs never de spawn with a max mobs of 1 mob per every so many squares dependant on mob type and you can catch wild mobs and put them in by getting them with a tool of some sort and then using a command to drop them in the area this would be very useful for chickens and cows i think that the animals should also multiply until theres no more space in the area (slowly) and that if you do not feed them (seeds,apples,whatever) then they will die. the feeding thing could be that you just throw the food in the area and a dynamic sign on it tells you the food levels (the food would automatically disaper) good idea if so please make this i would be happy to help but know very very little java =/

ahh just thought oh a flaw
    you can't be on 24/7 to feed them so maybe make it so you can fill a chest with food and it automatically takes it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016