PvpHelp {URGENT}

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ImEpixOG, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImEpixOG

Ok so basically what i need is the full, Everything, step by step of set setting up pvp with WorldEdit.
    Like what stuff to change in Essentials, WorldGuard, Commands for WorldEdit, Like literally everything.
    I have looked up ways to do it before but just couldnt find a step by step through the Config files and In game.

What i am wanting to set up is a FreeForAll arena (Arena already built) where players simple walk of the edge of the /warp pvp spawn and are put into Pvp mode and so it is Freeforall and not TDM

I have done the /region define (Name)
    /region flag (Name) Pvp allow
    and all that but cant get it to work. Is there a Permission i have to add?

2. Offline

dave0smeg

You need to make sure PVP is allowed on the server in the server.properties file.
    If the arena is the only place you want to allow pvp then you have to set __global__ to deny.
    It is also important the the priority of the arena is set higher than that of any overlapping regions.
    If you are adding a safe zone then the priority of this needs to be higher than the arena and also have the deny flag.

3. Offline

ImEpixOG

dave0smeg Ok i did this. not sure if it worked yet until someone else gets on but thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.