Quest plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Chipmunk9998, May 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Chipmunk9998

Hey, I was looking for a plugin that could add quests with npcs. I don't like quest plugins that have you use a command to quest, so talking to npcs would be the only way to start a quest.

What I was looking for was a plugin that let you do quests by talking to an npc. Of course, you would make your own quests. I was also thinking that it would make you do quests in order, so if you hadn't talked to one npc, then another npc won't respond until you talk to the first npc.

I was also wondering if it could require you to do certain quests before completing more quests. For example, you couldn't talk to the npc required to start the quest "Build a house" without first completing the quest "Gather some wood".

I was also thinking that it could be mcMMO compatible so you can't do certain quests without getting to a certain skill. Another feature could be that it is iConomy compatible so you can get money for completing quests, or you would have to pay npcs before continuing on. The command to pay the npc would be something like /quest npc pay (name).

Also, talking to npcs would be kind of complcated. You would talk to an npc and they would say something to you. You will then get a few choices on what to say next, and the way to talk to them would require putting a certain character before your sentence so they could hear you.

Everything would also be customizable. The quests, npc names, npc skins (if even possible), rewards, completion of certain quests to do the next quest, skill requirements, and conversation with npcs.

Permissions support would also be nice. Some things it could add are controlling which groups can do quests, group specific quests, who can spawn npcs, who can make quests, who can delete quests, and who can delete npcs.

This plugin would liven up my server because it would give people more to do, and the storyline for my server would expand.

2. Offline

cyberjacob

3. Offline

Chipmunk9998