Remove Active Enchantments

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lord Cuddles, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Offline

Lord Cuddles

Plugin category
    Fixes, I guess :3

Suggested name
    EnchantRemoval, or perhaps NoEnchants

What I want
    I would like this plugin to automatically remove all enchantments on an item if the player left or right clicks it and tries to use it. I would like it to retain the durability when the enchantment gets removed.
    I would like the plugin to inform the user by sending a message to them when it's removed, and I'd like it to be customizable if possible, and support colour codes.

I have searched bukkit dev for a plugin like this and have not come up with anything that fits my needs that works on 1.6.4, so any input would be appreciated :3

Ideas for commands
    No commands would be needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions
    noenchants.bypass - Bypass the restriction and allow the use of enchantments. I would not like this defaulted to OPs though, just by permission, or perhaps this could be configurable in the config file, but that wouldn't be very important :p

When I'd like it by
    As soon as convenient!

2. Offline

Garris0n

Okay so to get this straight:
    You want a plugin that removes all the enchants on an item whenever they left or right click and sends them a configurable message?

3. Offline

Lord Cuddles

Yeah, that is correct.

Alternatively it could remove the enchantments when they pick up the item instead.

Thanks for replying so quickly!

4. Offline

Felpalidan