Removing a Horse with a custom name-tag help!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by 123ang, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

123ang

*Post Deleted By User*

2. Offline

JasonDL13

Use Entity.setCustomName or Entity.setCustomNameVisable. You can get the entity by using e.getRightClicked(). Make sure to do a null check though.

3. Offline

123ang

JasonDL13 No if the any horse in the world has the nametag of: player.getName + "'s" + " Mount Donkey" I want to remove the whole horse.

4. Offline

xTigerRebornx

123ang Loop through all Entities in the Player's World, and remove them if they have the name

5. Offline

123ang

xTigerRebornx How might one do that by right clicking the saddle? (Could you give me some code?)

6. Offline

xTigerRebornx

7. Offline

123ang

xTigerRebornx Well I understand absolutely none of this so I'll wait for someone else.

8. Offline

SuperOriginal

Use the PlayerInteractEvent to check if the player is holding a saddle(You did that.) Then use a for loop to get all the entities in a world. Then use the getCustomName method to check if the entity has the name you want.

9. Offline

tommyhoogstra

They are just pages full of methods you can use, e.g. getEntities () is a part of the World documentation.
    That method creates a list of all entities in a world, then you just loop through them, check if the index is instance of LivingEntity, if the living entity has that name, kill them.

10. Offline

123ang

11. Offline

tommyhoogstra

We arent going to spoon feed you an entire snippet. You should know how to use basic bukkit methods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.