[REQ]AutoFarm[FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by joselitoeu, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Offline

joselitoeu

Plugin category: Admin Tools​

Suggested name: AutoFarmFlag​

A bit about me: I got a small total free server, with creative and survival worlds.​

What I want: A plugin that expands the WordGuard functionality or a independent plugin that does something like this:​
    • /region define farm (create a region named farm, with a tool for region selection, like the WorldEdit)​
    • /region flag farm autoplant wheat (create a flag to the region that will check if seletected area of the region have seeds planted, if not, it will plant wheat seeds(and obsly transform in farm land)​
    • /region flag farm build deny(this will protect the farm land(selected blocks), but not the crops, as they are planted in the higher block)​

Ideas for commands: As said up here.​

Ideas for permissions:​

-autofarm.admin (can create autofarmlands and destroy them)​

When I'd like it by: ASAP.​

Similar plugin requests:​

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B sk89q

Is this possible?​

anonym110 likes this.
  2. Do you want it to replant the seeds when harvested too ?

3. Offline

joselitoeu

Yeah, thats the idea of a autofarm. But to avoid the seed drop spam, if the player destroy a not fully grow crop, the item should just disapear, and then the plugin will plant another seed.

4. Offline

joselitoeu

Is this so hard? Plant, replant, no seed spam, area selection for where the plugin will work, type of seed that will be planted?

5. Offline

lenis0012

maybe i can make a plugin that replace growt seeds with new seeds and put the drops it in a chest but it will take a while to make :p
    i will look at it tomorrow

6. Offline

joselitoeu

Dont worry, take your time xD
    Hope you can to it.

7. Offline

lenis0012

yea i am working on my own plugin and on a private one Saturday or Sunday il let you know more :p

8. i dont know if the plugin i made in your other thread is enough ?

It does NOT have region defination but that could be added i guess.

it works like this.

If you break a crop with a hoe it will get replanted, if its not fully grown, it will just get replanted but if it is fully grown it will get replanted and drop 1 seed and 1 wheat.

9. Offline

joselitoeu

Yes but, i need the region select, because only adms, ops and vips will be able to use it, not for all the players.