[REQ] Cobblestone To Ores Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jackal9006, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Offline

jackal9006

2. Offline

Eistee²

May i can make this :)

3. Offline

jackal9006

thanks that would be very helpful. :D

4. Offline

Eistee²

So will upload the first version soon here :) but without config or some thing else and only contains gold iron coal :) but will add config soon and may publish it :)

5. Offline

Eistee²

So fix the problem only add Math.random to get all blocks randomly :)
    Np :)

So this
    Cobblechanger

will turn cobblestone produced by lava (or touch water and lava) into one of this things;
    Coal ore
    Iron ore
    Gold ore
    Lapis ore
    Redstone ore

So fix the bug that sometime the cobblestone only need to touch one of the two things (lava ,water)
    The only problem is that the cobble stone needs longer to change when one of the both not Stationary
    so build you Cobblestone generators somethink like this
    2012-04-23_00.37.38.png

Attached Files:

6. Offline

jackal9006

is it possible to add a config file to add the types of ores allowed to generate from cobblestone touching water/lava, and/or add something like placing cobblestone can change to ores

7. Offline

Eistee²

Sure will work on it i had only a big problem with check if it the rigth block and must learn for my final exams soon :p
    Can add this and pleacing between lava and water change it too but will add this to if you want :)
    May it is done tomorrow

So have update the plugin and release it (click here)
    Add a config and some commands but not the point that it will turn into ore when you only place it may i add this :)
    Hope it works for you
    Mfg Eistee²

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016