[REQ] Compass to point to sethomes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MW74126, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Offline

MW74126

Category: Undecided

Commands:
    /sethome (name): works to set a homepoint. Home limit configurable.
    /setlocation (name): Similar to /setwarp (on plugins like Essentials). Requires OP.
    /locate (player): Sends a request to lock your compass onto another player, times out after 60 seconds.
    /hail or /locateaccept: Accepts most recent request from /locate.

How it works:
    When you rightclick with a compass, an inventory shows up, filled with Eyes of Ender (first) and Enderpearls (after the Eyes) (or other configurable items). The names of the Enderpearls correspond to your sethomes. The Eyes of Ender correspond to the names of setlocations. When clicked, the player DOES NOT teleport there. Instead the compass points to the selected home/location, with a message in the chat telling the player: "Compass pointing to: Base1. Have a safe journey!"(or something like that). Other players can request to lock their compass onto another player with /locate (player). This can be accepted or ignored by (player), with /hail or /locateaccept. There is also a Bone in the inventory. This will lock the compass onto the players most recent death point. No instant teleports, but a way to find your home, server buildings, citys, and where you died. Thank you for reading, and I hope you will consider making this idea a plugin.
    Sincerely,
    MW74126

2. Offline

dkfredebang

Not sure if you are still looking for it but I like the idea I could try make it.

3. Offline

JungleSociety

dkfredebang
    How did you find this thread that is exactly 7 months old to the day? O_O
    Also I don't recommend bumping old threads, instead you can pm the user :)

Edit: Just realized the OP hasn't been active sense August29, 2013.

dkfredebang likes this.
  4. Offline

MW74126