[REQ]Duty

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by shadowschyte, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Offline

shadowschyte

Plugin category: [REQ]

Suggested name: Duty

A bit about me: I'm a server administrator and I really want a plugin with which to control my staff and see how much they have been on duty

What I want: I need a plugin for duty which will have a timer for each of the staff members to count how much time they have been on duty EACH day. While they are on duty I'd also want to limit them from build access maybe and probably some commands. Also they will have needed time to be on duty and if they don't fulfill it they get a strike. 3 strikes and they get auto-demote. (command performed)

Ideas for commands: /duty on - marks them as ON DUTY and limits their commands and building permissions
    /duty off - marks them as OFF DUTY and restores everything (position, inventory, permissions, etc.)
    /duty check <name> - For Owners, Admins, Staff Managers to check how much time has a certain staff member been on duty
    /duty reset - Resets the timers
    /duty reset <name> - Resets the timer of a specific staff
    /duty enable - Enables the plugin
    /duty disable - Disables the plugin/duty reload - Reloads the plugin
    /duty update - Updates the plugin (not required)
    /duty check - Check's the latest version of the plugin (not required)
    /
    duty add - Adds an user to the duty plugin which allows him to do switch on/off duty and the timer counts his time too
    /duty remove - Removes an user from the duty plugin and he has no access to switch duty on/off and the timer doesn't count for him anymore

Ideas for permissions:

duty.staff - Timer counts for them (not required)
    duty.work - Able to switch on/off duty
    duty.reset - Able to reset timers
    duty.turn - Able to turn on/off the plugin
    duty.reload - Able to reload the plugin
    duty.update - Able to update the plugin (not required)
    duty.check - Able to check the version of the plugin (not required)
    duty.bypass - Users with this node won't be auto-demoted and won't be counted how much they have been on duty

When I'd like it by: ASAP of course, but if anybody takes this I can wait for it

Similar plugin requests: None.

Similar plugins: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/duties/ and http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/modduty/
    Devs who might be interested in this: None known.

2. Offline

shadowschyte

Bump. Can anybody, please give it a shot?