[REQ] Golems Enhanced

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Wolf3141, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Offline

Wolf3141

Plugin category: Mechanics?

Suggested name: Golems Enhanced?

Why? Personally, I never liked NPC villages. They would be always off in my preferences, if they were separated from other strongholds/structures. When I heard you could make snow and iron golems, I was very excited. However, currently golems are useless outside NPC villages do to their nature of wandering off. This means they are completely useless to me.

Specifics: I'd like something that allows for you to construct iron and snow golems the same way, but create a box similar to that of protection mods. Golems will only wander around that box, so they can be proper home defenders.

Commands: I believe the only way to do this is with the use of commands and a selection tool. You should select an iron/snow golem with this tool and type something like "/golem path create". If a path is already created, they should wander the old path while the new one is being created or stop so they dont wander too far when setting their box. I'm not sure wether it should be unlimited up and down blocks automatically.

Permissions: I think everyone should be able to set their own golems paths. Admin should be able to set any golem's path.

When I'd like it by: I'd really like to see this plugin, but I'm a patient person :).

Similar Requests: I'll add them as I see them:
    1. Iron Golem Tamed
    2. Iron Golem Bodygaurds (i would like to see the setting players to hostile part in this mod too)

Thanks for the recommended formatting.

If you'd also like this mod, feel free to endorse it or make additional requests dealing with it.

And thanks to anyone who attempts it, I'm very grateful.