[REQ] Money reward for blocks.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Noctis Akatsuki, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Hello there,

Some guys on the server wanted the ability to gain rewards mining different blocks(Like getting 1-2coin for mining a iron block etc).

I have been looking through the plugin lists and googled after it, without any luck. So is this possible to make? And ofcourse it has to be compatible with iConomy.

Hope someone are able to pick this up.

Regards,

John

DeeLaYz likes this.
  2. Offline

FlingeR

It sound interesting, i will look into it, now i am with other project, but i am on it.

3. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

BetterShop allows players to buy/sell blocks for money and is iConomy based. You can have unlimited or limited stocks on items, pick what items can be bought/sold, and set the max stock/sell/buy values. I've used it on my server to some success. It's nice to let players generate an economy by selling stuff they dont want, and having access to items they need but cant find.

4. Offline

Grygon

I think he means that he wants the reward upon the mining, in addition to the block itself (as I understood it at least).

5. Offline

FlingeR

that is what think as well.

6. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Yeah, what Grygon said here :) Hope you are able to do it FlingeR. I'll be waiting patiently :)

7. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Any update on this ? :)

8. Offline

FlingeR

Sorry for the delay, realy busy with other things but dont worry, i will get into it.

9. Offline

FlingeR

@Noctis Akatsuki
    UPDATE:
    It's nearly done.
    - It has MySQL support (planing on add SQLite support).
    - So you can expect a release in 1 or 2 days.

;)

10. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Great mate :) Looking forwards to its release, I use mySQL on a localhost anyway, so I dont mind it :)

11. Offline

hunty197

Has this been released yet?

12. Offline

FlingeR

13. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Not too shabby; is there a built in protection for double mining the same thing? (for example placing an iron ore, mining it, then putting it back) Granted, some things can't be mined twice (diamonds, glowstone, coal, etc), which would be great for something like this.

14. Offline

FlingeR

lol, you are right, i will implement a blacklist for the 0.2 version.

15. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

I think as long as you include an optimized blocks.properties list that keeps the double mining thing in mind it shouldn't be a big deal; if you whitelist it there and note the issue on your thread server admins can make a judgement call for themselves.

16. Offline

Hapistorique

I haven't read the whole thread, but what I do on my server is using iConomy ChestShop. Just make shops that buy iron, gold, diamonds, etc.

17. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Awesome mate, thanks alot =)