[REQ] NoPickaxeBreak

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PerezHD, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Offline

PerezHD

Plugin category: Mining, Item Blocks

Suggested name: NoPickaxeBreak

What I want: What I would like for this plugin is so that pickaxe's do not break at all. If you mine they dont break at all. Thats technically the plugin, I just want a plugin that make only Pickaxe's to not break when mining or using!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Permissions aren't really needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

2. Offline

redsoxfan95

WorldGuard config
    'item-durability' - Change to 'false' to make tools invincible.

Works great!

PerezHD likes this.
  3. Offline

PerezHD

redsoxfan95 Seems like a great idea! Thanks for telling me this!

Well I was looking at this through worldguard and it didnt have no flags with that "item-durability"

Well if it did, that would of been a great idea!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Offline

Nick000

OP stated that he wanted only pickaxes to not break at all, he didn't state all breakable items as a whole. The worldguard option would disable it for the entire server.

I can make a plugin that cancels only pickaxe durability loss, or axes or swords for whatever the OP desires.

5. Offline

PerezHD

Nick000 Can you please do!?! Thanks !

6. Offline

Nick000

Is there anything else you want besides disabling pickaxe breaking? Do you want things like swords/axes/etc with breaking disabled too?

Sorry, I've been busy lately, I heard essentials might have a feature your looking for, but there are other plugin devs too. :)

7. Offline

lramos15

You could set essentials to unsafe enchantments and then type /enchant unbreaking 100 with the pickaxe in your hand that should do the trick

8. Offline

Geekxboy

lramos15 Then he would have to do that to every pickaxe to get his desired effect

I haven't tested it but it should work.
    Download Link

Let me know if there are any issues

9. Offline

redsoxfan95

'item-durability' - Change to 'false' to make tools invincible.

Only tools are invincible. Armor, swords, bows all still break. The only items that do not break are pickaxes, shovels and axes.

It is not a flag, it is an option inside of the worldguard config.

[​IMG]