[REQ] Pig Grinder

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kevber123, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Offline

kevber123

2. Offline

themanman0

Its a mod. Not many people can make mods compatible with bukkit.

3. Offline

zhuowei

Looks doable, but why would you want that?

Just make a pig spew pork for 15 seconds... It should be possible without a client mod.

Here you go! Featuring the amazing Pig-grinding bucket!
    The source and the plugin is included in the .zip file. The crafting recipe is the same, and you end up with a pig grinder disguised as an empty bucket.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

kevber123

thanks but is there a way you could make so i can change the time it spews pork to infinite or anything like tht?

can you also change so that the sprite and name changes? i wouldnt care for a client mod, cuz my server is just me and my friends (me and 2 other ppl)

5. Offline

zhuowei

There is a configuration file located in plugins/PigGrinder. You can change the amount of pork dispensed by a pig before it blows up.
    I don't know how to make or talk to client mods, sorry. I might be able to rename the bucket to "Pig Grinder" with Spout later.

kevber123 likes this.
  6. Offline

kevber123

that would be nice! and as a said in the original post thanks even if you cant make it!

7. Offline

zhuowei

Version 1.0.1. If spout is installed on the server and client, it would be used to rename the Grinder bucket to "Grinder".
    Download
    Source at GitHub

kevber123 likes this.
  8. Offline

kevber123

thanks

and about the sprite if you cant fix it dosent matter but atleast try :p well good luck

you should make a page for this!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  9. Offline

zhuowei

kevber123 likes this.
  10. Offline

kevber123

and about the sprite? can u make it look like the grinder from the original mod instead of a bucket? if it requires a client mod try making it anyway! or atleast a version of this that uses the client mod or smthing like that! it doesent matter if it needs a client mod (not accourding to me atleast) cuz my server is just me and 2 frnds