[REQ] - Plugin to customize mining/harvesting time per block type

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lorden, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Lorden

Hi,

I've seen that some RPG plugins can allow you to harvest faster as you level up, and make you start slower than vanilla. I would like a plugin where it is possible to configure at a block-type level how many seconds it takes to harvest it. Bonus if you can set at a per item basis (for example the different types of pickaxes).

In the same vein, and this I am really not sure if it's possible without the full API, would be a plugin to be able to configure globally a delay for block placements. So for example you could only drop 1 cobblestone per 10 seconds.

I am looking to drastically slow-down gameplay on my minecraft server, so it would require a team effort to build buildings of any decent size. This would also at the same time slow down raiding/attacks, and would allow various balance tweaks to fit the gameplay vision I have for my server.

I find most plugins these days offer way too much metagaming in the chat/console window, and not enough gameplay changes that create new ways of thinking about minecraft.

Ah hah! A friend found an inactive plugin for me that works with the latest bukkit:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/in...v0-1-who-said-mining-should-be-easy-499.6546/

Next is to find one that delays block placement

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

krinsdeath

Used your idea in my plugin CMDCooldown. Hopefully it helps you out? :eek:

3. Offline

Lorden

Haha yes, yes it did! The missing link! Thank you! :D