[REQ] Realistic Mail Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Klausar, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Offline

Klausar

So, I want to start a big project, a big RPG Server. For this RPG Server I had an Idea, since you are able to print Images on Maps, why not use them as stationery? When you right click a specific block that can be set by an admin, a Sign Menu opens (Dont know if this is possible, if not you should be able to do it with a command) and you can write on your map. Congratulations, now you created a Letter. But what about a mailbox? It should be made of a chest and a fenceblock under it. When someone right clicks it with his letter, it automatically comes into the chest, until the chest is full of course. I don't know if this is possible since im no coder, but if it is possible I and many other people would be glad if someone looks into it.

2. Offline

BlackHawkLex

This is interesting, very actually. I will look into it, but from a first look I donĀ“t thinks this is possible without Spout. But like said, I will see.

3. Offline

KillerSmurf

Not possible unless you have spout.

4. Offline

Rahazan

Hmm, could use actual maps. You can change the actual pixels about, so you could write text in it. Anyway, is this worth the effort?