[REQ] Regios Land Options

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gameswereus, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Offline

gameswereus

As some of you may know Regios is now open source! So now let me outline roughly what I want in this plugin:

• Users have permissions to select land for a price. I would like this to support iConomy.
    • Users can pay to turn PvP on and off. Along with other features such as expanding the land in a direction etc.
    • Users say if other users can buy or rent plots of land inside of their region. For example they could be making a city, and want people inside to have individual protection.
    • Going with the above idea, The person with the main region could make the people inside pay taxes and let them decide how much they want to tax. Also if they don't pay they can send them to jail or get rid of their region.
    • Option to set the max distance away another region has to be. The further away, the more the player has to be (configurable) the closer, the cheaper.
    • I want the owner of the "big" land to be able to pre select land with all the same traits.
    situation where you could use this; Player 1 makes a town and wants other players. Player 1 buys the big region for people to settle on. Now player 2 comes along and wants to be within Player 1's land, so he settles in after selecting his area and paying for it. Player 2 makes a apartment and he has Player 3 wanting to stay in it. Player 3 pays Player 2. Hope that made sense :p

These are some basic idea, I'll expand upon all or any of them if anyone is at all interested.

2. You do know that I'm still supporting the plugin, I made it open source so people can help me improve it and to help others learn but I'm still developing it :p

3. Offline

gameswereus

I was thinking if someone could make a separate plugin, it would be easier on you.

4. Yes, that sounds like a good idea :) I am working on an API for developers which should open up a lot of possibilities :D