[REQ] Remove "Moved too quickly: Hacking :("

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HuntMASTER15, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Offline

HuntMASTER15

Hello, I don't know if a plugin like this exists, but I would like something to remove the annoying "Moved too quickly" thing. It can get annoying when changing worlds or being tped. If this plugin exists please just point me in the right way.

2. Offline

PirateEggs

You could try and enable flying in the server if you haven't already?
    Then if you want, use NoCheat and give and take the permissions to suit, if people are abusing the allowed flying.

3. Offline

DrBowe

I've confirmed that this weird auto-kick has nothing to do with the flight options.

I have flight enabled on my server, currently, and there are still issues when players use Multiverse gates to jump between parts of the map.

4. Offline

cjbh1996

Yeah that would be awesome.

5. Offline

IWannaWin

6. Offline

EvilSeph

Do NOT disable this. It is there to prevent people from crashing your server. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

scrub88 likes this.
  7. Offline

HuntMASTER15

Oops. Sorry. Thanks for the info. I guess it's worth the time if it keeps people from effing up your server. Thanks :D

8. Offline

oxguy3

Sorry EvilSeph, but I made this plugin. I did put a big red warning on the post so people know the risk this plugin can cause. Here's the plugin, if anyone wants to use it: NoSpeedKick

Aerofluff likes this.