[REQ] Treasure Blocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KatoDrakkar, May 17, 2012.

?

What do you think about the treasure blocks idea?

1. I love it!

100.0%
  2. I love it but it could use some changes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't like it, but will like it if you change it a bit!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I will never like this idea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

KatoDrakkar

Treasure Blocks Request​
    Below are some of the many features I would like to have in this plugin.​

What I'd like in this plugin (open)
    I'd like a plugin that allows for certain regions of blocks to be specified as "Treasure Blocks". Players would then be able to break these blocks and go through the area of them. Such as mining away a hidden entrance, then walking through.

What's the big idea of the plugin? (open)
    I'd like to have it so that OTHER players can't see that blocks have been mined away, so that they can discover it themselves.

An idea of how I'd like it to work (open)
    Let's say there's a small cave in town, you walk in and notice a small patch of cobblestone. You mine it away, thinking it could have something behind it. Behind the cobblestone is a large room with chests and other objects. You smile with glee for a moment, but then you realise others may find the room wide open. Then you remember you have the plugin Treasure Blocks! You know that others won't find it open unless they mine the blocks themselves!

Suggested Commands (open)

/tb create <name> -- Use to create treasure blocks, any blocks placed in this mode will be part of the treasureblock group you specified in <name>.

/tb remove <name> -- Removes the specified treasure block group.

/tb reload -- Reloads the treasure block config.

/tb reset <name> <playername> -- Resets the specified treasure block group for the specified player.

/tb open <name> <playername> -- Destroys all treasure blocks in the specified group for the specified player.

/tb openall <name> -- Opens the specified treasureblock group for all players.

/tb resetall <name> -- Resets the specified treasureblock group for all players.

Suggested Permissions (open)

-tb.break.<name>

-tb.place.<name>

-tb.openall.<name>

-tb.resetall.<name>

-tb.open.<name>.<playername>

-tb.reset.<name>.<playername>

-tb.create

-tb.remove.<name>

-tb.reload

-tb.admin

-tb.user

Note: You can probably guess where the permissions tie into commands.

Videos (open)
    Coming soon!

Please reply if you know any plugins like this or can produce this yourself!

Important! (open)
    BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

peterarenot911

Please stop using the spoiler bars. PLEASE!

3. Offline

KatoDrakkar