[REQ]View Inventory

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MrEpicGoat, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Offline

MrEpicGoat

I'm looking for a plugin similar to OpenInv for my RP server that allows players to 'search' the inventory of other players on request. This would be used mostly by town guards/warriors to search a player for weapons or contraband, so there needs to be a configurable radius. I couldn't think of a name, so i'm using 'search' as an example in the commands and perms :p

Commands:
    • /search *playername*
    • /search accept
    • /search deny
    Permissions
    • search.request
    • search.exempt (can't be searched)

2. Offline

zanakinz

And when they find the "Contraband" what will it do/say?

3. Offline

MrEpicGoat

Nothing, that's up to the player. It's an RP server.

4. Offline

zanakinz

I meant how will it alert them, you are quite vague on details. Will it open their inventory or will it say in the chat : "This player has %CONTRABAND ITEM%!" to the guard.

5. Offline

MrEpicGoat

No, lets say a town doesn't want to let in any outsiders with weapons... before letting the player into the town, the guards could view his inventory. It's all done by the player - the plugin should do nothing other than allow players to view inventory on request.

6. Offline

zanakinz

Oh you basically want OpenINV with requesting. Alright.

Add me on skype: Zanakinz1

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  7. Offline

MrEpicGoat

Yeah, and a 'radius'/distance limit so that you can only search players in your proximity.
    Edit: added

8. Offline

irdoom1337

This sounds like a great idea. All though the radius thing sounds a bit much.

9. Offline

MrEpicGoat

It could be configurable though... so that admins that don't want a radius can disable it.

10. Offline

JjPwN1

Hello, MrEpicGoat ! I have made your plugin! It has its own page on BukkitDev, which you can find right here.

If it is still being reviewed, you can find the download for it here.

I included everything you asked of, and more!

MrEpicGoat likes this.
  11. Offline

zanakinz

Release your source code JJ :p . I was about done with mine, i'd love to see how you did yours!

12. Offline

MrEpicGoat

Awesome, thanks :)

13. Offline

zanakinz

Can you give me your source code?
    NVM.