[REQ] When zombies get hit by lightning, they turn into Giants!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Delois, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Delois

I have wanted a way to introduce a rare way for giants to be in the game. I do know about natural giants, but I just feel this would be a better way to implement this.

Not really much to add, the title mostly speaks for itself.

2. Offline

itsatacoshop247

I asked the players on my server about this and they loved the idea, so I will begin this on Monday if no one else has done it by then.

3. Offline

Delois

Thanks, I actually was tempted to start learning how to do myself if no one was going to pick up, but it would of likely been horribly done since I would of needed to learn everything from scratch :p

4. Offline

itsatacoshop247

I think I'm done, but I need to come up with a way to test it instead of sitting around waiting for a zombie to get hit by lightning.

5. Offline

anon

6. Offline

Delois

Commandbook has a /thor now that lets you aim it too.

7. Offline

DannyCare

Actually, a better plugin I've found than these is MotherNature, it strikes lightning at any block at any distance, including air blocks when you have a particular item in your hand and right click. By default it's gold boots but you can set this to any item. You can even set timed intervals for weather and it has an umbrella command which doubles up as a flashlight :)

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...he-weather-umbrellas-timed-weather-711.13946/

By the way, great idea and I'm glad this is in Dev, I will definitely install this when it's released. :)

8. Offline

itsatacoshop247